2023 FEB/MARCH PROGRAM DATES
This program is delivered over four face-to-face days from 9 am to 4:30 pm.
Session 1 - TUESDAY 21st February 2023
Session 2 - WEDNESDAY 22nd February 2023
Session 3 - TUESDAY 28th February 2023
Session 4 - WEDNESDAY 1st March 2023
Conversations of Substance is our signature offering. This program focuses on bringing the skillset and mindset of a coach to every conversation along with an understanding of how humans are wired and how they respond to circumstances and communication styles.
This is a highly experiential and interactive program designed for educators, leaders and guidance officers who are looking for a higher level of coaching skill and/or conversation mastery and who want to future-proof their leadership skills. It’s also for those who are seeking to become a Certified Coach.
This program takes a very different approach to many coaching programs - we put the human at the centre and go from there. This is NOT a step-by-step process with a list of questions to ask. We do not see coaching as an event (diarise an hour and work through a process) but rather as a mindset and skillset that you can bring to EVERY conversation to stop those conversations that go around and around.
By the end of this program you will have ‘rewired’ the way you think about communication and the way you have conversations with others! You will have the confidence and skill to have powerful conversations that can influence thinking, behaviour, and problem solving along with building self-awareness and self-leadership in you and others.
For those interested in pursuing a Coach Certification, this program forms the Level 1 of 3 programs that make up our Leading Humans Coach Certification training.
After completing this program you will be able to:
- Use a brain-based, human-centred approach to conversations with the latest discoveries in social cognitive neuroscience as the foundational driver
- Apply a coaching mindset and skillset to EVERY conversation
- Improve the quality of thinking in your conversations and meetings leading to greater ownership, accountability and creativity
- Have the confidence, courage and skill to engage in powerful and challenging conversations
- Engage in transformational conversations rather than transactional
- Save time and energy - double your impact in half the time
- Attain ICF accredited training hours leading to an ICF credential (if desired)
DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE
If you have any questions or concerns email us at [email protected] with your best contact details and we will get back to as soon as we can.