2022 AUGUST PROGRAM DATES
This program will be delivered in Brisbane over three face-to-face days from 9 am to 4:30 pm.
Session 1 - Tuesday 23rd August 2022
Session 2 - Wednesday 24th August 2022
Session 3 - Tuesday 13th September 2022
Coaching teams is a very different process to coaching an individual. The coaching process is essentially the same but the Team Coach needs to able to support the team to be both highly functional and highly productive - no small feat.
The Coaching Teams program is designed to once again 'layer' the learning from the previous two levels enabling you to further master the coaching mindset and skillset. This program forms the Level 3 of our Coach Certification Program and the final instalment for those pursuing this certification. If you have completed Level 1 - Conversations of Substance and Level 2 - Advanced Coaching then you are ready for this program.
If you have completed coach training elsewhere this may also be a program that would work for you - get in touch!
As a result of completing this program you will be able to:
- Improve the quality of your conversations and influence in the team context
- Expand your coaching toolkit with new models, methodologies and strategies two work with two or more individuals
- Understand the significance of team dynamics and how to navigate them
- Deepen your experience using a structured methodology for coaching teams over time
- Provide ICF accredited training hours for an ICF credential (if desired)
DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE
If you have any questions or concerns email us at [email protected] with your best contact details and we will get back to as soon as we can.