We know, through the power of neuroplasticity that we can take control of changing our brain. It's called self-directed neuroplasticity.
In this program you will undertake a PRISM Brain Map Assessment to map your brain and understand how your brain is 'wired' and how that may be impacting your success.
If you are interested in understanding how you may be sabotaging your potential, this map provides you with information about how you are adapting to suit your personal perception of how you need to to be showing up to be successful.
What you'll get:
- Your individualised PRISM Brain Map and detailed, personalised report outlining how your brain is 'wired'
- A guided online video debrief with Michelle Loch
- A downloadable workbook to accompany the video debrief
- A 30 minute virtual one-on-one debrief to unpack your map and develop ideas on how to reach your potential
Your PRISM report contains individualised information about you including:
- Two maps - how you are wired, and how you are adapting your behaviour counter to how you are wired
- An introversion/extroversion profile
- A detailed narrative on your profile
- A work preferences report
- A career development report
- A work aptitude and preferred work environment report
- Information on how to interpret the report and to understand your particular style.